B. Com., F.C.A., DipIFR (U.K.) :: Partner - Assurance
- Qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1977 and vast experience in the field of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) consulting, IFRS convergence assignments, GAAP difference analysis, auditing, training and various allied accounting and assurance areas.
- Diploma-holder in International Financial Reporting from A.C.C.A. (UK).
- Visiting faculty on topics in relation to IFRS and Indian Accounting Standards to members and students of ICAI on a regular basis.
- Co-opted convener on the committee elected by the ICAI for suggesting changes to then Accounting Standard – 9 (Revenue Recognition). Co-opted member of the Professional Development Committee of the ICAI for the year 2013-14.
- Assisting companies from India, USA, Canada, Mexico, Bangladesh, Israel, Brazil, United Kingdom, Hungary and many other countries in converging with International Financial Reporting Standards. Fellow Chartered Accountant.